The IT industry is the most rapidly growing industry of the present era and people are trying to become more and more specialized in different areas of this field. Following the situation, most of the IT professionals have several certifications to grab better job opportunities. Amongst those EMC certifications are one of the most promising certifications and act as a ladder that takes you to success in the market.
EMC Certified professionals are in great demand these days and are preferred over other professionals in the IT field. If you are one of those having EMC certification, then it’s certain that you are going to have a very prosperous future ahead. All the EMC certifications definitely give you quick progress in any company and even if you are running your own business, you can see it grow and prosper like none other.
Value of EMC Proven Professional training and certification
EMC professional certification is more than a credential; it is your opportunity to participate in a global community of EMC Proven Professionals and to earn other exclusive benefits:
• Maximize your investment in skills development and training.
• Amplified confidence in technical competence.
• Highly relevant learning to the job/work.
Develop in-house expertise
• Comprehensive understanding of broader IT environments.
• Capability to architect and design multi-vendor, optimized solutions.
• In-depth knowledge and ability to work with EMC technology.
• Deploy advanced features and functionality of EMC products.
• Reduce or eliminate dependency on EMC experts and support.
• Exclusive access to expertise shared within the EMC Professional certified community.
• No-cost update training and Proactive webcasts on new product launches.
• Access and contribute best practices, technical white papers.
• Demonstrable validation of your expertise and skills.
• Play a strategic role by having up-to-date broad and deep skills.
• Create career growth opportunities.
Impact of EMC Proven Professional
• Increase confidence in technical capabilities, credibility, and respect by managers and peers.
• Increase credibility and respect by internal and external customers.
Connect and Collaborate
• Connect and collaborate with a world-wide community of EMC Proven Professionals. Share, publish, and be rewarded for your best practices by collaborating worldwide.
Be Prepared for EMC Certification:
There are several sites that are operational nowadays for providing the study material for EMC exam preparation. Some EMC sites are even free of cost. However, these free EMC certification sites are not the sole source of success. For ensuring success, you must approach some well-known and reliable study resource.
In this regard, you can check (Website Name), as it is famous as an authentic resource for certification seekers. Our EMC Exam questions are available in two formats i.e. PDF file and Exam Engine software. These EMC Exam Dumps cover all the topics recommended by EMC for each of their certification exams. You can be confident that you are not missing any important aspect of syllabus when you prepare for your EMC exam with EMC PDF dumps and Exam Engine. You can try free demo of any EMC exam before purchase.
Question : 1
A data center has three Symmetrix DMX systems with Enginuity 5773 and five Symmetrix VMAX storage arrays running Enginuity 5875. All the arrays are connected to the same Windows host with SE 7.5. You are adding another two Symmetrix VMAX arrays and want to conduct storage operations on the
new arrays and ignore the rest.What action should you take?
A. Create symavoid file in the folder “..\EMC\SYMAPI\config”
B. Create symavoid file in the folder “/var/symapi/config/”
C. Create symignore file in the folder “..\EMC\SYMAPI\config”
D. Create symignore file in the folder “/var/symapi/config/”
Answer : A
Question : 1
You are proposing a storage solution using a VNX system. What will you tell the storage administrator about the default setting for VNX IP address filtering?
A. Access is limited to a single Unisphere client.
B. IP address filtering does not restrict any access.
C. IP address filtering is not installed by default.
D. IP address filtering prevents all communications until the VNX system is configured.
Answer : B
Question : 1
An EMC Avamar customer’s Gen-1 system with 4 TB of GSAN capacity has reached read-only threshold.The customer indicates that the deduplicated backup data accounts for approximately 3.5 TB.What is the most likely cause for the read-only threshold being reached?
A. Deduplication rate is less than expected, accounting for the remaining GSAN capacity
B. Combination of system overhead, logs, and checkpoints account for the remaining GSAN capacity
C. RAIN overhead accounts for the remaining available GSAN capacity
D. Checkpoints and logs account for the remaining GSAN capacity
Answer : C
Question : 1
Which statement defines retention period?
A. Amount of time available for restoring a particular version of a backup dataset
B. Amount of time available for overwriting a volume containing backups
C. Period of time in which a backup must be restored
D. Amount of time allocated for full system recovery
Answer : A